Quick Start Guide
WP Club Manager has been built to be easy to use and manage but this documentation is provided to give you all the information you need to make the most of this plugin.
This quick start guide is here only if you are confident enough to get stuck straight in. You can follow these steps to get going quickly and easily:
- Install and activate plugin
- Add competitions, seasons and teams
- Create your club – make sure you check the relevant competition, season and team boxes
- Go to Club Manager General Settings and select your default club and base country
- Create more clubs – make sure you check the relevant competition and season boxes
- Create players, adding details and selecting seasons and team played in
You will now be set up to add fixtures and results and to play around with the Club Manager Settings to choose display options and alter stats labels if necessary.
Create new pages to display league tables, fixtures/results tables and squads using the WP Club Manager shortcodes.