WP Club Manager requires the following setup:
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
When activated, WP Club Manager will install several features that are required by the plugin to function correctly.
- Custom Post Types for clubs, players, staff, matches and sponsors
- Taxonomies for competitions, seasons, teams, venues, positions and staff positions
- Various widgets and shortcodes to display content
- User roles for Team Managers and Players
There are two way to install the plugin – manual or automatic.
This is the quickest and easiest way to install WP Club Manager and WordPress handles the file transfers itself so you can install the plugin without leaving your browser. To automatically install this plugin go to Plugins > Add New and search for “WP Club Manager”.
Once you have found our plugin you can begin installing it by clicking Install Now. You will be asked if you are sure you want to install that plugin. Click Yes and WordPress will complete the installation.
Manual installation requires you to download WP Club Manager from the WordPress repository and upload it to your webserver via you preferred FTP client.
- Download the plugin to your computer
- Unzip the package
- Using your FTP client or your hosting control panel, upload the wpclubmanager folder to your wp-content/pluginsdirectory
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu inside your WordPress admin